These are just a number of things you may consider before you place your goods in to storage.
- Use good quality boxes, well filled to prevent collapsing
- Label your boxes for easy identification
- Keep a list of all your stored goods for future reference
- Protect all fragile items with bubble wrap
- If you are storing fridges or freezers, leave the doors open for increased ventilation
- Avoid the possibility of condensation by moving furniture or heavy items away from the wall of the container
- Cover your items with dust covers to avoid dust settlement
And of great importance.... Leave the items you are most frequently to need at the front of your container for easy access.